Eckhart Tolle, considered a spiritual teacher who has moved masses with his books, this writer of German origin gives us some passages from his best-known books as "The power of Now". The phrases of Eckhart Tolle they are very popular and full of positive energy.
CELEBRATE ECKHART TOLLE QUOTES:
- What you do to others. you do it to yourself.
- When you lose contact with inner stillness, you lose contact with yourself. That is the I Am that is deeper than the name and the form.
- To end the misery that has plagued the human condition for thousands of years, you have to start with yourself and take responsibility for your inner state at any given moment. That means now.
- Instead of asking you, what do I want out of life? A more powerful question is what does life want from me?
- The past has no power over the present moment.
- When you befriend the present moment, you feel at home wherever you are. If you don't feel comfortable in the Now, you will feel uncomfortable wherever you go.
- For the ego, loving and wanting are the same, while true love is lacking in wanting, in wanting to possess or for your partner to change.
- Change the way you see things and things will change shape.
- The secret of life is to die before dying, to discover that there is no death.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make Now the main focus of your life.
- Every day of your life seems to be made up of thousands of moments in which different things happen. But if you look deeper, isn't there always just one moment? Isn't life always "this moment"?
- All addiction arises from an unconscious refusal to face pain and get out of it. Every addiction begins with pain. It doesn't matter what substance you are addicted to: alcohol, food, legal or illegal drugs, or a person. You are using something or someone to hide your pain.
- Where before you lived in time, and made brief visits to the Now, have your abode in the Now and make brief visits to the past and future when necessary to deal with practical aspects of your situation in life.
Links related to Eckhart Tolle Quotes:
Share your favorite phrases in My Phrases